Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/YandR
+44 (0)20 7611 6000.
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1
22nd February 1968
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead.
Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.
Breakfast radio show
I started at Ogilvy & Mather in 1991. Since then I've been lucky enough to work at CDP, Lowe Howard-Spink and TBWA, and I joined Rainey Kelly in 2004. Along the way, I've worked for some great people who helped me way more than was reasonable - Alan Midgeley, Nick Welch and Billy Mawhinney, Alfredo Marcantonio, Guy Moore and Tony Malcolm, Paul Weinberger, Steve Dunn, Charles Inge, Trevor and, best of all, Mark Roalfe, James Murphy, David Golding, Alison Hoad, Tony Harris and all the gang at RKCR/Y&R.
Wife and mum-to-be Suzie; dogs Poppy and Lucky; horses Henry and Harvey.
Stella Artois '‘My shout', he whispered'.
My Callaway Steelhead 3 wood.
Getting married to Suzie.
Most humbling experience
Listening to my mum talk about her working week as a child-protection social worker.
Anyone who has the guts to start their own business.
The Sunday Times.
Blackadder Series 3.
What car do you own
BMW 3 series and a very old, very unreliable Mitsubishi Shogun.
What principle defines your working life
Give it your all but remember, your family is more important.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned