Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/YandR
+44 (0)20 7611 6000.
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1
22nd February 1968
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead.
Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.
Breakfast radio show
I started at Ogilvy & Mather in 1991. Since then I've been lucky enough to work at CDP, Lowe Howard-Spink and TBWA, and I joined Rainey Kelly in 2004. Along the way, I've worked for some great people who helped me way more than was reasonable - Alan Midgeley, Nick Welch and Billy Mawhinney, Alfredo Marcantonio, Guy Moore and Tony Malcolm, Paul Weinberger, Steve Dunn, Charles Inge, Trevor and, best of all, Mark Roalfe, James Murphy, David Golding, Alison Hoad, Tony Harris and all the gang at RKCR/Y&R.
Wife and mum-to-be Suzie; dogs Poppy and Lucky; horses Henry and Harvey.
Stella Artois '‘My shout', he whispered'.
My Callaway Steelhead 3 wood.
Getting married to Suzie.
Most humbling experience
Listening to my mum talk about her working week as a child-protection social worker.
Anyone who has the guts to start their own business.
The Sunday Times.
Blackadder Series 3.
What car do you own
BMW 3 series and a very old, very unreliable Mitsubishi Shogun.
What principle defines your working life
Give it your all but remember, your family is more important.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44