President and chief executive (EMEA)
Grey Global Group
+44 (0)20 7636 3399.
215-227 Great Portland Street, London, W1W
2nd November 1955
My own playlist.
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - simultaneously devastating and inspiring.
Breakfast radio show
Ritual viewing of Squawk Box instead.
1980s: up the ranks at Grey New York. 1988: executive vice-president, Grey New York. 1996: moved to London as global account director on Mars. 2000: president EMEA,Grey Worldwide. 2002: president EMEA, Grey Global Group. 2004: chief executive officer Grey Global Group EMEA.
Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal Europe.
I still love Guinness 'noitulove' every time I see it.
Grey EMEA turnaround.
The Economist (and Campaign, of course!).
Most humbling experience
Steve Jobs - for innovation, imagination and personal passion.
The Sunday Times, The New York Times.
I'm addicted to Lost.
What car do you own
Hate to drive.
What principle defines your working life
Satisfy yourself and set your standards high.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, Charity, Berkshire Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager,Financial services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +bonus & benefits, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant