President and chief executive (EMEA)
Grey Global Group
+44 (0)20 7636 3399.
215-227 Great Portland Street, London, W1W
2nd November 1955
My own playlist.
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - simultaneously devastating and inspiring.
Breakfast radio show
Ritual viewing of Squawk Box instead.
1980s: up the ranks at Grey New York. 1988: executive vice-president, Grey New York. 1996: moved to London as global account director on Mars. 2000: president EMEA,Grey Worldwide. 2002: president EMEA, Grey Global Group. 2004: chief executive officer Grey Global Group EMEA.
Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal Europe.
I still love Guinness 'noitulove' every time I see it.
Grey EMEA turnaround.
The Economist (and Campaign, of course!).
Most humbling experience
Steve Jobs - for innovation, imagination and personal passion.
The Sunday Times, The New York Times.
I'm addicted to Lost.
What car do you own
Hate to drive.
What principle defines your working life
Satisfy yourself and set your standards high.
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Content Coordinator SAVVY Media Ltd £18-24K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Incredible Telecom brand- TOP 5 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Senior Partnerships Executive - top UK food titles! Yummy! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Marketing Exec (PPC/Paid Social/Display) - £27k-£28K - Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign