President and chief executive (EMEA)
Grey Global Group
+44 (0)20 7636 3399.
215-227 Great Portland Street, London, W1W
2nd November 1955
My own playlist.
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - simultaneously devastating and inspiring.
Breakfast radio show
Ritual viewing of Squawk Box instead.
1980s: up the ranks at Grey New York. 1988: executive vice-president, Grey New York. 1996: moved to London as global account director on Mars. 2000: president EMEA,Grey Worldwide. 2002: president EMEA, Grey Global Group. 2004: chief executive officer Grey Global Group EMEA.
Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal Europe.
I still love Guinness 'noitulove' every time I see it.
Grey EMEA turnaround.
The Economist (and Campaign, of course!).
Most humbling experience
Steve Jobs - for innovation, imagination and personal passion.
The Sunday Times, The New York Times.
I'm addicted to Lost.
What car do you own
Hate to drive.
What principle defines your working life
Satisfy yourself and set your standards high.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Marketing - Small to Medium Corporate Bupa Competitive + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Staines
- LEAD CONCEPTUAL DESIGNER - PRINT/POS - CREATIVE AGENCY - c£45k Salt £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - MANCHESTER - £60k OTE £70k Salt £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £130 - £145 per day, West London