President and chief executive (EMEA)
Grey Global Group
+44 (0)20 7636 3399.
215-227 Great Portland Street, London, W1W
2nd November 1955
My own playlist.
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - simultaneously devastating and inspiring.
Breakfast radio show
Ritual viewing of Squawk Box instead.
1980s: up the ranks at Grey New York. 1988: executive vice-president, Grey New York. 1996: moved to London as global account director on Mars. 2000: president EMEA,Grey Worldwide. 2002: president EMEA, Grey Global Group. 2004: chief executive officer Grey Global Group EMEA.
Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal Europe.
I still love Guinness 'noitulove' every time I see it.
Grey EMEA turnaround.
The Economist (and Campaign, of course!).
Most humbling experience
Steve Jobs - for innovation, imagination and personal passion.
The Sunday Times, The New York Times.
I'm addicted to Lost.
What car do you own
Hate to drive.
What principle defines your working life
Satisfy yourself and set your standards high.
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Senior Consultant - International Branding & Innovation Agency London Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Marketing Channel Partner Brand Recruitment Competitive basic + excellent benefits , Ipswich
- New Business & Marketing Manager > ATL Boutique Agency collectivo Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote