Managing director (IPC Advertising)
+44 (0)20 7261 5601.
Kings Reach Tower, Stamford Street, London, SE1
Love Over Gold - Dire Straits.
The Museum Scene - Kate Atkinson.
Breakfast radio show
I like John Humphreys with my corn flakes, so Radio 4.
Sales director TVMM, 1989-1991. Commercial director (board), Westcountry Television, 1991-1996. Chief executive, Barb, 1998-2004. Managing director, IPC Advertising, May 2005 to date.
Financial Times and Evening Standard.
Plenty, mainly in Ireland, always available for weddings and parties.
Loved the Smirnoff commercials, especially the Christmas Russian animation, circa six years ago.
Reinventing myself at this stage in my life!
So many to choose, so little time to read? Wallpaper*, InStyle, Maison and Decor.
Most humbling experience
Knowing that there are some really professional and hard-working passionate people in this business that don't always get the credit for their hard work.
My local Italian restaurant owner - he has a really successful formula and a great lifestyle.
The Times, The Mail on Sunday, and Nice Matin when in France.
IPC Advertising, of course.
What car do you own
Beaten-up Mercedes SLK.
What principle defines your working life
Making sure it's always do as I do and not as I say.
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad