Managing director (IPC Advertising)
+44 (0)20 7261 5601.
Kings Reach Tower, Stamford Street, London, SE1
Love Over Gold - Dire Straits.
The Museum Scene - Kate Atkinson.
Breakfast radio show
I like John Humphreys with my corn flakes, so Radio 4.
Sales director TVMM, 1989-1991. Commercial director (board), Westcountry Television, 1991-1996. Chief executive, Barb, 1998-2004. Managing director, IPC Advertising, May 2005 to date.
Financial Times and Evening Standard.
Plenty, mainly in Ireland, always available for weddings and parties.
Loved the Smirnoff commercials, especially the Christmas Russian animation, circa six years ago.
Reinventing myself at this stage in my life!
So many to choose, so little time to read? Wallpaper*, InStyle, Maison and Decor.
Most humbling experience
Knowing that there are some really professional and hard-working passionate people in this business that don't always get the credit for their hard work.
My local Italian restaurant owner - he has a really successful formula and a great lifestyle.
The Times, The Mail on Sunday, and Nice Matin when in France.
IPC Advertising, of course.
What car do you own
Beaten-up Mercedes SLK.
What principle defines your working life
Making sure it's always do as I do and not as I say.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne