Managing director (IPC Advertising)
+44 (0)20 7261 5601.
Kings Reach Tower, Stamford Street, London, SE1
Love Over Gold - Dire Straits.
The Museum Scene - Kate Atkinson.
Breakfast radio show
I like John Humphreys with my corn flakes, so Radio 4.
Sales director TVMM, 1989-1991. Commercial director (board), Westcountry Television, 1991-1996. Chief executive, Barb, 1998-2004. Managing director, IPC Advertising, May 2005 to date.
Financial Times and Evening Standard.
Plenty, mainly in Ireland, always available for weddings and parties.
Loved the Smirnoff commercials, especially the Christmas Russian animation, circa six years ago.
Reinventing myself at this stage in my life!
So many to choose, so little time to read? Wallpaper*, InStyle, Maison and Decor.
Most humbling experience
Knowing that there are some really professional and hard-working passionate people in this business that don't always get the credit for their hard work.
My local Italian restaurant owner - he has a really successful formula and a great lifestyle.
The Times, The Mail on Sunday, and Nice Matin when in France.
IPC Advertising, of course.
What car do you own
Beaten-up Mercedes SLK.
What principle defines your working life
Making sure it's always do as I do and not as I say.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) Solaris Health Competitive based on experience, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- FMCG Design Director, London Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive Purple Consultancy £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior packaging designer, Leeds Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Leeds
- Trebor launches first TV ad in a decade
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'