+44 (0)20 7465 627.
The Chrysalis Building, 13 Bramlet Road, London, W10 6SP
4th January 1957
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Sir Gerry Robsinson.
Desert island objects
An iPod, a case of Lynch Barges, and mustn't forget the suntan cream.
Nelson Mandela, for the transformation of South Africa.
Financial Times, Country Life, Parkinson, Heart, Galaxy, LBC, Google Earth.
Biggest risk taken
Being vice-chairman of the London Olympic bid. My friends said I must be mad.
A nice long walk with the dogs and an even longer Sunday lunch.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Winning the London Olympics; having fun in the world of radio.
After 15 years in the media, nothing remains hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Being chairman of the Manchester Commonwealth Games.
After a less-than-dazzling tenure at ITV in his latter years, Allen has helped fire off some rockets in radio as chairman of the new Global Radio, which bought out Chrysalis Radio this year. Staff, ad agency and sales contracts were jettisoned as Global made its presence felt. Whether Allen will remain a forward-facing driving force or a back-room advisor is too early to tell.
Most expensive purchase
An Ivor Hitchens painting.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I am tenacious and don't often accept it really can't be done.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- CREATIVE LEADS - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire