Chief operating officer
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E
1st August 1956
Breakfast radio show
Trainee to associated director, D'Arcy Masius, 1979-1982. Director, WCRS, 1982-1988. Managing partner, The Ball WCRS Partnership Sydney, 1988-1990. Managing director, FCO, 1990-1992. Managing director and chief executive, Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper, 1992-2002. Chief executive, Euro RSCG Group UK, 2002-2006. Chief operating officer, Euro RSCG Worldwide, 2006 to date.
Wife Fiona; sons James (17) and Ben (11); daughter Harriet (15).
Citroën C4 'robot dancer'.
Rather enjoying most of my 26 years in advertising; 23 with Havas.
Most humbling experience
Plunging off collapsing scaffolding.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Work with people you like; clients and colleagues.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad