Chief operating officer
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E
1st August 1956
Breakfast radio show
Trainee to associated director, D'Arcy Masius, 1979-1982. Director, WCRS, 1982-1988. Managing partner, The Ball WCRS Partnership Sydney, 1988-1990. Managing director, FCO, 1990-1992. Managing director and chief executive, Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper, 1992-2002. Chief executive, Euro RSCG Group UK, 2002-2006. Chief operating officer, Euro RSCG Worldwide, 2006 to date.
Wife Fiona; sons James (17) and Ben (11); daughter Harriet (15).
Citroën C4 'robot dancer'.
Rather enjoying most of my 26 years in advertising; 23 with Havas.
Most humbling experience
Plunging off collapsing scaffolding.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Work with people you like; clients and colleagues.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Media, Surrey, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Sales Executive Â– Events, London £25k + bonus Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, Greater London
- Digital Project Coordinator Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Kettering
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure