Haymarket Business Publishing
+44 (0)20 8267 4683
174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP
Depeche Mode's Speak and Spell for the memories.
Wuthering Heights plus anything by Dostoyevsky, Dickens and George Elliott
Breakfast radio show
My children wouldn't hear of it
Mediatel, Marketing, Campaign
Bits of all of them online
Martin, Emerson and Cordelia
Hamlet 'photo booth'.
My wireless Macbook.
Reproducing, of course
Country Living, Vanity Fair
Most humbling experience
My children make me feel incredibly strong and powerful and very humble and vulnerable every day
The Sunday Times and The Observer (mostly go unread, though).
Dragons' Den and The Office
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Work hard and then go home
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group Account Director - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £85k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure