Haymarket Business Publishing
+44 (0)20 8267 4683
174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP
Depeche Mode's Speak and Spell for the memories.
Wuthering Heights plus anything by Dostoyevsky, Dickens and George Elliott
Breakfast radio show
My children wouldn't hear of it
Mediatel, Marketing, Campaign
Bits of all of them online
Martin, Emerson and Cordelia
Hamlet 'photo booth'.
My wireless Macbook.
Reproducing, of course
Country Living, Vanity Fair
Most humbling experience
My children make me feel incredibly strong and powerful and very humble and vulnerable every day
The Sunday Times and The Observer (mostly go unread, though).
Dragons' Den and The Office
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Work hard and then go home
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Planning Director The Little Black Book Agency £80000 per annum, London
- Head of Qualitative (Director), Brand & Innovation Jarlett de Grouchy £70000 - £90000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Business Development Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + + Good Bonus , Leeds