Haymarket Business Publishing
+44 (0)20 8267 4683
174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP
Depeche Mode's Speak and Spell for the memories.
Wuthering Heights plus anything by Dostoyevsky, Dickens and George Elliott
Breakfast radio show
My children wouldn't hear of it
Mediatel, Marketing, Campaign
Bits of all of them online
Martin, Emerson and Cordelia
Hamlet 'photo booth'.
My wireless Macbook.
Reproducing, of course
Country Living, Vanity Fair
Most humbling experience
My children make me feel incredibly strong and powerful and very humble and vulnerable every day
The Sunday Times and The Observer (mostly go unread, though).
Dragons' Den and The Office
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Work hard and then go home
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media