Haymarket Business Publishing
+44 (0)20 8267 4683
174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP
Depeche Mode's Speak and Spell for the memories.
Wuthering Heights plus anything by Dostoyevsky, Dickens and George Elliott
Breakfast radio show
My children wouldn't hear of it
Mediatel, Marketing, Campaign
Bits of all of them online
Martin, Emerson and Cordelia
Hamlet 'photo booth'.
My wireless Macbook.
Reproducing, of course
Country Living, Vanity Fair
Most humbling experience
My children make me feel incredibly strong and powerful and very humble and vulnerable every day
The Sunday Times and The Observer (mostly go unread, though).
Dragons' Den and The Office
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Work hard and then go home
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands