Director of marketing and commercial strategy
+44 (0)20 7843 8064.
200 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8HF
12th May 1963
Anything by The Pogues.
Perfume by Patrick Suskind.
Breakfast radio show
Head of enterprise unit, The Industrial Society, 1985-1987. Management consultant, Boston Consulting Group, 1987-1991. Consumer marketing director, Prudential, 1991-1998. Marketing director, Avis Europe, 1998-2000. Various roles, Centrica: marketing director, British Gas Services; marketing and strategy director, the AA; managing director, AA financial services, 2000-2005. Director of marketing and commercial strategy, ITV, 2005 to date.
Daughter Jessica, aged 11, plus three horses, two wallabies, four cats and two tortoises.
Sony Bravia 'balls'.
My daughter, Jessica.
Horse&Hound, The Week.
Most humbling experience
What car do you own
Pink Porsche Boxster and 4x4.
What principle defines your working life
Stop me if you dare.
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad