Director of marketing and commercial strategy
+44 (0)20 7843 8064.
200 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8HF
12th May 1963
Anything by The Pogues.
Perfume by Patrick Suskind.
Breakfast radio show
Head of enterprise unit, The Industrial Society, 1985-1987. Management consultant, Boston Consulting Group, 1987-1991. Consumer marketing director, Prudential, 1991-1998. Marketing director, Avis Europe, 1998-2000. Various roles, Centrica: marketing director, British Gas Services; marketing and strategy director, the AA; managing director, AA financial services, 2000-2005. Director of marketing and commercial strategy, ITV, 2005 to date.
Daughter Jessica, aged 11, plus three horses, two wallabies, four cats and two tortoises.
Sony Bravia 'balls'.
My daughter, Jessica.
Horse&Hound, The Week.
Most humbling experience
What car do you own
Pink Porsche Boxster and 4x4.
What principle defines your working life
Stop me if you dare.
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building