Director of marketing and commercial strategy
+44 (0)20 7843 8064.
200 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8HF
12th May 1963
Anything by The Pogues.
Perfume by Patrick Suskind.
Breakfast radio show
Head of enterprise unit, The Industrial Society, 1985-1987. Management consultant, Boston Consulting Group, 1987-1991. Consumer marketing director, Prudential, 1991-1998. Marketing director, Avis Europe, 1998-2000. Various roles, Centrica: marketing director, British Gas Services; marketing and strategy director, the AA; managing director, AA financial services, 2000-2005. Director of marketing and commercial strategy, ITV, 2005 to date.
Daughter Jessica, aged 11, plus three horses, two wallabies, four cats and two tortoises.
Sony Bravia 'balls'.
My daughter, Jessica.
Horse&Hound, The Week.
Most humbling experience
What car do you own
Pink Porsche Boxster and 4x4.
What principle defines your working life
Stop me if you dare.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned