Chief creative officer
+44 (0)20 7656 7204.
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
29th January 1962
This week, Food in the Belly by Xavier Rudd.
Cloudstreet by Tim Winton.
Breakfast radio show
Partner in Sydney agency, 1988-1998. Executive creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi Singapore, 1999-2000. Regional executive creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi Asia/Africa, 2000-2003. Chief creative officer, JWT EMEA, 2004-2005. Chief creative officer, worldwide, 2005 to date.
International Herald Tribune.
Wife Jo and three kids Mikaela, Ethan and Avalon.
Sony Bravia 'balls'.
The one that combines my favourite photos with my favourite music - my iPod.
Hopefully, what I'm doing right now, helping to build the creative reputation of JWT.
Most humbling experience
iTunes.com and the Huffington Post.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Always work with the best people.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad