Chief creative officer worldwide
+44 (0)20 7656 7204.
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
29th January 1962
This week, Food in the Belly by Xavier Rudd.
Cloudstreet by Tim Winton.
Breakfast radio show
Partner in Sydney agency, 1988-1998. Executive creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi Singapore, 1999-2000. Regional executive creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi Asia/Africa, 2000-2003. Chief creative officer, JWT EMEA, 2004-2005. Chief creative officer, worldwide, 2005 to date.
International Herald Tribune.
Wife Jo and three kids Mikaela, Ethan and Avalon.
Sony Bravia 'balls'.
The one that combines my favourite photos with my favourite music - my iPod.
Hopefully, what I'm doing right now, helping to build the creative reputation of JWT.
Most humbling experience
iTunes.com and the Huffington Post.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Always work with the best people.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers