Chairman and executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7413 2546.
215-227 Great Portland Street, London, W1W
30th July 1964
Ayn Rand - Fountainhead. Still relevant.
The Guardian and The Sun (balance).
Married with four children.
we want you to live' campaign from the 60s. 'We want you to drive safely, not speed, not crash, because we want you to live because if you're dead you won't buy any more petrol.' Brilliant. Social responsibility campaign that made business sense. Very relevant.
Satnav in the car and airport card in the Mac. Perfect when I go walkabout.
Staying relevant and still loving what I do.
I'm in a book reading/newspaper reading mode.
Was Fast Company. Is____?
Most humbling experience
Being involved in TED organisation and realising how fast I have to pedal to stay relevant.
Jeff Skoll, the founder of eBay, created what I believe is the best long-term sustainable web community that truly brings Tim Berners Lee's vision to life. And now he is using his brains, money and influence to create Participant Films, a high-quality, highly creative, socially relevant film company that will change the world.
Saturday's Guardian, The Observer.
aol.co.uk/discuss (I have to say that really).
What car do you own
Fleet of black 'carbon neutral' radio taxis.
What principle defines your working life
The internet saves the world.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Corporate Communications - Issues Management Dot-Gap £55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Director - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London
- Digital Planning Associate Director Dot-Gap £55k , London (Central), London (Greater)