Head of MEC MediaLab
+44 (0)20 7803 2283.
Paris Garden, London, SE1
1st June 1963
Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.
Breakfast radio show
Today; Broadcasting House.
ABM from 1984; Billett&Co from 1986; CIA Billett from 1989; now Mediaedge:cia UK.
The Guardian (trying to shake the habit but can't).
Wife Janet; children Matthew, Joseph and Sarah.
Chewitts 'the muncher'.
The Casio calculator I bought in 1981.
Passing grade six classical guitar at the age of 43.
Still grieving the demise of Smash Hits.
Most humbling experience
Being asked to be a trustee of Five Talents UK.
Joy, a widow with six children in Kabale, Uganda. After her husband died of malaria she took a £100 loan to buy land on which to start a brickmaking business. She now employs eight men. See www.fivetalents.org.uk.
Never had time for one.
Life on Mars.
What car do you own
Dad's taxi (Ford Galaxy diesel).
What principle defines your working life
No-one on their deathbed ever wished they'd spent more time in the office.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'