Outgoing chief executive
+44 (0)20 7446 0555.
5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E
22nd June 1956
Of all time, Wishbone Ash by Argus. Recently, Simple Things by Zero 7.
Breakfast radio show
Jonathan Ross on Radio 2 (I have breakfast late on Saturday).
1974-1990: Various agencies ending up at WCRS as joint media director. 1990 to date: PHD.
Three sons - Tom,Sam and Joe.
Of all time: Fiat 'robots'. Past ten years: Sony 'balls'.
Currently, my new mobile phone.
Being a dad.
Most humbling experience
Being a dad.
Anyone who has the balls to do it for themselves.
The New York Sunday Times.
The West Wing (RIP).
What car do you own
Maserati Gran Sport.
What principle defines your working life
Always work with people who push you very hard.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Artworker AF Selection £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned