Outgoing chief executive
+44 (0)20 7446 0555.
5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E
22nd June 1956
Of all time, Wishbone Ash by Argus. Recently, Simple Things by Zero 7.
Breakfast radio show
Jonathan Ross on Radio 2 (I have breakfast late on Saturday).
1974-1990: Various agencies ending up at WCRS as joint media director. 1990 to date: PHD.
Three sons - Tom,Sam and Joe.
Of all time: Fiat 'robots'. Past ten years: Sony 'balls'.
Currently, my new mobile phone.
Being a dad.
Most humbling experience
Being a dad.
Anyone who has the balls to do it for themselves.
The New York Sunday Times.
The West Wing (RIP).
What car do you own
Maserati Gran Sport.
What principle defines your working life
Always work with people who push you very hard.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne