Outgoing chief executive
+44 (0)20 7446 0555.
5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E
22nd June 1956
Of all time, Wishbone Ash by Argus. Recently, Simple Things by Zero 7.
Breakfast radio show
Jonathan Ross on Radio 2 (I have breakfast late on Saturday).
1974-1990: Various agencies ending up at WCRS as joint media director. 1990 to date: PHD.
Three sons - Tom,Sam and Joe.
Of all time: Fiat 'robots'. Past ten years: Sony 'balls'.
Currently, my new mobile phone.
Being a dad.
Most humbling experience
Being a dad.
Anyone who has the balls to do it for themselves.
The New York Sunday Times.
The West Wing (RIP).
What car do you own
Maserati Gran Sport.
What principle defines your working life
Always work with people who push you very hard.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London