Former chief executive
Titan Outdoor Advertising
+44 (0)20 7838 4000.
128 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W
1st May 1955
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd.
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams.
Breakfast radio show
Marketing manager, mobile phones, British Telecom, 1983-1986. Marketing director, Telegraph Group, 1986-1996. Chief executive, Mills & Allen, 1996-1999. Managing director, Maiden Outdoor, 2000-2006. Chief executive, Titan Outdoor, 2006.
The Daily Telegraph
Married, two children.
The Guardian 'points of view'.
Eating with chopsticks.
Most humbling experience
What principle defines your working life
The truth plays best.
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account