Former chief executive
Titan Outdoor Advertising
+44 (0)20 7838 4000.
128 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W
1st May 1955
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd.
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams.
Breakfast radio show
Marketing manager, mobile phones, British Telecom, 1983-1986. Marketing director, Telegraph Group, 1986-1996. Chief executive, Mills & Allen, 1996-1999. Managing director, Maiden Outdoor, 2000-2006. Chief executive, Titan Outdoor, 2006.
The Daily Telegraph
Married, two children.
The Guardian 'points of view'.
Eating with chopsticks.
Most humbling experience
What principle defines your working life
The truth plays best.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure