Worldwide chief executive
+44 (0)20 7969 4001.
Airport lounges, , , ,
6th September 1956
Pearlfishers by George Bizet.
Breakfast radio show
Various agencies, all disappeared. Then JWT for 12 years, six as chief executive. Then current job since 1997.
The New York Times.
Lindsay, Clemmie, Georgia, Max and Cicely. Plus dog,cat and parrot.
Kit Kat campaign mid-80s.
My wine fridge.
Most humbling experience
Sir Martin Sorrell.
The Sunday Telegraph.
Review of 2003 Rugby World Cup.
What car do you own
Ford Focus, Aston Martin DB9.Both clients, of course.
What principle defines your working life
Have fun or move on.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central