Worldwide chief executive
+44 (0)20 7969 4001.
Airport lounges, , , ,
6th September 1956
Pearlfishers by George Bizet.
Breakfast radio show
Various agencies, all disappeared. Then JWT for 12 years, six as chief executive. Then current job since 1997.
The New York Times.
Lindsay, Clemmie, Georgia, Max and Cicely. Plus dog,cat and parrot.
Kit Kat campaign mid-80s.
My wine fridge.
Most humbling experience
Sir Martin Sorrell.
The Sunday Telegraph.
Review of 2003 Rugby World Cup.
What car do you own
Ford Focus, Aston Martin DB9.Both clients, of course.
What principle defines your working life
Have fun or move on.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- Planner, Great London B2B Agency Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire