+44 (0)20 7573 6666.
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ
15th April 1970
Too many favourites. In 2006, Get Lifted by John Legend.
King of the World: Muhammad Ali and the Rise of an American Hero by David Remnick.
Breakfast radio show
John Humphrey's on Radio 4, Nick Ferrari on LBC and Alan Brazil on talkSport.
Media manager, Lowe Howard-Spink, 1992-1998. Group/board director, Optimedia, 1998-2002. Managing partner, Optimedia, 2002-2003. Managing partner, TBWA\connections, 2003 to date.
Married to Tanya; son Max.
Nike 'airport' from 1998.
Not sure if achievement is the right word, but nothing tops my family.
Condé Nast Traveller.
Most humbling experience
Popular one I'm sure - being present at Max's birth.
The Sunday Times.
SkySports, iTunes, Guardian Unlimited.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Great ideas will make the difference.
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building