+44 (0)20 7656 5702.
4 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1
13th April 1961
Toss up between Rumours (Fleetwood Mac) and Born To Run (Bruce Springsteen).
If This Is a Man by Primo Levi.
Breakfast radio show
Labour Party House of Commons; Henley Centre; WPP; Kantar.
The New York Times.
Two wonderful boys, Raffi (11) and Sam (nine).
Varies over time, but currently Honda's 'impossible dream'.
Please don't force me to choose between my BlackBerry and my Zen Creative Jukebox.
Having friends and family developed over 45 years who still want to spend time with me.
Most humbling experience
Coming to terms with issues at home and realising that I couldn't solve them.
James Dyson for being passionate, tenacious, creative and effecting change through a truly superior product.
News of the World.
The West Wing, but won't be able to live off the repeats much longer.
What car do you own
Ford Focus AT
What principle defines your working life
Treat others as you would like to be treated: fairly, honestly and by doing what you say you will do.
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile