+44 (0)20 7656 5702.
4 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1
13th April 1961
Toss up between Rumours (Fleetwood Mac) and Born To Run (Bruce Springsteen).
If This Is a Man by Primo Levi.
Breakfast radio show
Labour Party House of Commons; Henley Centre; WPP; Kantar.
The New York Times.
Two wonderful boys, Raffi (11) and Sam (nine).
Varies over time, but currently Honda's 'impossible dream'.
Please don't force me to choose between my BlackBerry and my Zen Creative Jukebox.
Having friends and family developed over 45 years who still want to spend time with me.
Most humbling experience
Coming to terms with issues at home and realising that I couldn't solve them.
James Dyson for being passionate, tenacious, creative and effecting change through a truly superior product.
News of the World.
The West Wing, but won't be able to live off the repeats much longer.
What car do you own
Ford Focus AT
What principle defines your working life
Treat others as you would like to be treated: fairly, honestly and by doing what you say you will do.
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Senior Consultant - International Branding & Innovation Agency London Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote