Executive creative director
Clemmow Hornby Inge
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7-19 Rathbone Street, London, W1
1st February 1963
Stop Making Sense by The Talking Heads.
Any Human Heart by William Boyd.
Breakfast radio show
Fighting Talk on Five Live, Saturday mornings.
Exploration geologist, 1984-1987. Creative, Y&R, 1990-1995. Creative then joint creative director, BMP DDB, 1995-2004. Creative director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty 2004-2006. Executive creative director, Clemmow Hornby Inge, 2006 to date.
Wife Tricia and three-year-old twins Olivia and James.
Fedex 'the golden package'.
Big Bertha II Driver (My leaving present from BMP DDB).
Surviving ten days in LA with Jeremy Craigen.
Bert Trautman's Helmet (Manchester City Fanzine).
Er... let me think.
Most humbling experience
In advertising: John Webster asking me to work with him on a Walkers Crisps campaign. (We presented a campaign and the next day lost the business to AMV.)
Kyle MacDonald, the Canadian who traded a paper clip for a house.
Sky Digital Channel 405.
Dictionary.com (I'm dyslexic).
What car do you own
Volvo C70 convertible.
What principle defines your working life
Is this the best answer?
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Designer - print and digital become £22k-£25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director become £50k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - FMCG Aspire £60000 - £70000 per annum, London