Executive creative director
Clemmow Hornby Inge
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7-19 Rathbone Street, London, W1
1st February 1963
Stop Making Sense by The Talking Heads.
Any Human Heart by William Boyd.
Breakfast radio show
Fighting Talk on Five Live, Saturday mornings.
Exploration geologist, 1984-1987. Creative, Y&R, 1990-1995. Creative then joint creative director, BMP DDB, 1995-2004. Creative director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty 2004-2006. Executive creative director, Clemmow Hornby Inge, 2006 to date.
Wife Tricia and three-year-old twins Olivia and James.
Fedex 'the golden package'.
Big Bertha II Driver (My leaving present from BMP DDB).
Surviving ten days in LA with Jeremy Craigen.
Bert Trautman's Helmet (Manchester City Fanzine).
Er... let me think.
Most humbling experience
In advertising: John Webster asking me to work with him on a Walkers Crisps campaign. (We presented a campaign and the next day lost the business to AMV.)
Kyle MacDonald, the Canadian who traded a paper clip for a house.
Sky Digital Channel 405.
Dictionary.com (I'm dyslexic).
What car do you own
Volvo C70 convertible.
What principle defines your working life
Is this the best answer?
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated