Joint chief executive
(020) 7894 5049
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
How's your year been?
Very exciting. Our new executive creative directors, Richard and Dave, have made this old man very happy.
Learnt anything new lately?
Youth and inexperience can be a wonderful thing (this is very helpful in making up for the inadequacies of old age).
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
The inexorable rise of data and data analysis and the resultant focus on ROI.
What are your biggest challenges?
Hair loss, weight loss, memory loss – loss, really…
What are you really loving right now?
The US Election – so much more interesting than UK politics.
What's your favourite app?
Skygo. Sport anywhere, anytime: what's not to like?
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lord Coe. When his time came, he did it right.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
All the most interesting things about me are sub judice.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
What keeps you sane?
My PA, Clare, because she is unflappable.
What will be your downfall?
Red Burgundy/Clare's maternity leave.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas