Joint chief executive
(020) 7894 5049
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
How's your year been?
Very exciting. Our new executive creative directors, Richard and Dave, have made this old man very happy.
Learnt anything new lately?
Youth and inexperience can be a wonderful thing (this is very helpful in making up for the inadequacies of old age).
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
The inexorable rise of data and data analysis and the resultant focus on ROI.
What are your biggest challenges?
Hair loss, weight loss, memory loss – loss, really…
What are you really loving right now?
The US Election – so much more interesting than UK politics.
What's your favourite app?
Skygo. Sport anywhere, anytime: what's not to like?
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lord Coe. When his time came, he did it right.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
All the most interesting things about me are sub judice.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
What keeps you sane?
My PA, Clare, because she is unflappable.
What will be your downfall?
Red Burgundy/Clare's maternity leave.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned