Joint chief executive
(020) 7894 5049
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
How's your year been?
Very exciting. Our new executive creative directors, Richard and Dave, have made this old man very happy.
Learnt anything new lately?
Youth and inexperience can be a wonderful thing (this is very helpful in making up for the inadequacies of old age).
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
The inexorable rise of data and data analysis and the resultant focus on ROI.
What are your biggest challenges?
Hair loss, weight loss, memory loss – loss, really…
What are you really loving right now?
The US Election – so much more interesting than UK politics.
What's your favourite app?
Skygo. Sport anywhere, anytime: what's not to like?
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lord Coe. When his time came, he did it right.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
All the most interesting things about me are sub judice.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
What keeps you sane?
My PA, Clare, because she is unflappable.
What will be your downfall?
Red Burgundy/Clare's maternity leave.
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile