Joint chief executive
(020) 7894 5049
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
How's your year been?
Very exciting. Our new executive creative directors, Richard and Dave, have made this old man very happy.
Learnt anything new lately?
Youth and inexperience can be a wonderful thing (this is very helpful in making up for the inadequacies of old age).
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
The inexorable rise of data and data analysis and the resultant focus on ROI.
What are your biggest challenges?
Hair loss, weight loss, memory loss – loss, really…
What are you really loving right now?
The US Election – so much more interesting than UK politics.
What's your favourite app?
Skygo. Sport anywhere, anytime: what's not to like?
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lord Coe. When his time came, he did it right.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
All the most interesting things about me are sub judice.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
What keeps you sane?
My PA, Clare, because she is unflappable.
What will be your downfall?
Red Burgundy/Clare's maternity leave.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated