18 Feet & Rising
4 Ganton Street, , London, , W1F 7QN
How's your year been?
Fast-slow. Up-down. Up.
Learnt anything new lately?
There is no unifying theory of how advertising works, but I'm into Robert Heath's work on low attention processing and it's changing how we develop creative work with clients.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
With any luck, it will break out of the deep conservatism it finds itself in.
What are your biggest challenges?
Reducing the amount of unhelpful noise.
What are you really loving right now?
Game Of Thrones.
What's your favourite app?
After a shortlived affair with Temple Run, I go back to The Guardian every time.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Bradley Wiggins. The first Brit to win the Tour de France. Sideburns. And an Olympic gold to boot.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
Opening 18 Feet & Rising in Australia and the chief exec's promise of a helicopter ride round Sydney stopping at a restaurant on the Northern beaches for lunch. He's a pilot.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
Architecture. I like the models, but more generally I'm fascinated by the relationship between buildings and people.
What keeps you sane?
Cycling. Pedals the blues away.
What will be your downfall?
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge