Group chief executive
(020) 7766 6077
The Chrysalis Building, 13 Bramlet Road, London, W10 6SP
How's your year been?
Great, thank you, how about you?
Learnt anything new lately?
If you're in a bunker, swing long and wide. Seems to work well in all situations.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Radio will become a 10 per cent medium.
What are your biggest challenges?
Continuing to make radio a bigger piece of the advertising cake.
What are you really loving right now?
Our latest new products, Capital TV and Heart TV.
What's your favourite app?
Own brands aside, Angry Birds Space is proving to be rather addictive at the moment!
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lord Coe ∧ Jade Jones – Seb for leading the most incredible showcase this country has ever seen, and Jade for pure unbridled dedication to her sport overcoming personal adversity. Both unbelievably inspiring.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm naked as I write this.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
Anyone who either works at Global or has visited us will have seen Global Obsession. It says it all.
What keeps you sane?
The Miron girls – I'm outnumbered.
What will be your downfall?
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds