Group chief executive
(020) 7766 6077
The Chrysalis Building, 13 Bramlet Road, London, W10 6SP
How's your year been?
Great, thank you, how about you?
Learnt anything new lately?
If you're in a bunker, swing long and wide. Seems to work well in all situations.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Radio will become a 10 per cent medium.
What are your biggest challenges?
Continuing to make radio a bigger piece of the advertising cake.
What are you really loving right now?
Our latest new products, Capital TV and Heart TV.
What's your favourite app?
Own brands aside, Angry Birds Space is proving to be rather addictive at the moment!
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lord Coe ∧ Jade Jones – Seb for leading the most incredible showcase this country has ever seen, and Jade for pure unbridled dedication to her sport overcoming personal adversity. Both unbelievably inspiring.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm naked as I write this.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
Anyone who either works at Global or has visited us will have seen Global Obsession. It says it all.
What keeps you sane?
The Miron girls – I'm outnumbered.
What will be your downfall?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role