London, SE1 1EN
How's your year been?
Relaxing. I really struggled to fill the time, other than the tricky January-June and July-December periods.
Learnt anything new lately?
Everything I'm learning is new. To be honest, the old was much less taxing.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Probably something to do with computers.
What are your biggest challenges?
Bathtime. Tough crowd, unfairly harsh on new material.
What are you really loving right now?
Breaking Bad. Mia Mooge. Gangnam style.
What's your favourite app?
Hailo. For changing civilisation forever.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lily Savage or Dana International.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I can get you a digital T-shirt.
What could you win a gold medal for?
The Conference Call Instagram. That, or weightlifting.
What obsesses you?
Keeping a hairclip on a toddler. Because victory ultimately will be mine.
What keeps you sane?
The way @jfcorcoran and @moltinggent continually prefix my name with "A List Superstar".
What will be your downfall?
The ill-timed Azelia Banks playlist on the office stereo.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London