London, SE1 1EN
How's your year been?
Relaxing. I really struggled to fill the time, other than the tricky January-June and July-December periods.
Learnt anything new lately?
Everything I'm learning is new. To be honest, the old was much less taxing.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Probably something to do with computers.
What are your biggest challenges?
Bathtime. Tough crowd, unfairly harsh on new material.
What are you really loving right now?
Breaking Bad. Mia Mooge. Gangnam style.
What's your favourite app?
Hailo. For changing civilisation forever.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Lily Savage or Dana International.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I can get you a digital T-shirt.
What could you win a gold medal for?
The Conference Call Instagram. That, or weightlifting.
What obsesses you?
Keeping a hairclip on a toddler. Because victory ultimately will be mine.
What keeps you sane?
The way @jfcorcoran and @moltinggent continually prefix my name with "A List Superstar".
What will be your downfall?
The ill-timed Azelia Banks playlist on the office stereo.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media