Group chairman and chief executive
Ogilvy Group UK
+44 (0)20 7345 3225.
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
10th December 1958
Any album by David Gray.
Any book by Tim Winton.
Breakfast radio show
I do not listen to breakfast radio.
Group account director, Ogilvy Johannesburg, 1986-1989. Co-founder, The White House, 1989-1994. New-business director, Campaign Palace, 1994-1995. partner in Batey Kazoo, 1995-1999. Managing director, TBWA, Sydney, 1999-2001. Group managing director, Ogilvy South Africa, 2001-2005. Chairman and chief executive, Ogilvy Group UK, 2005 to date.
Wife Sharon; daughters Alexis (22) and Caitlin (21).
Budweiser 'real men of genius'.
Harvard Business Review.
Most humbling experience
Sir Martin Sorrell (of course!).
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media