Group chairman and chief executive
Ogilvy Group UK
+44 (0)20 7345 3225.
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
10th December 1958
Any album by David Gray.
Any book by Tim Winton.
Breakfast radio show
I do not listen to breakfast radio.
Group account director, Ogilvy Johannesburg, 1986-1989. Co-founder, The White House, 1989-1994. New-business director, Campaign Palace, 1994-1995. partner in Batey Kazoo, 1995-1999. Managing director, TBWA, Sydney, 1999-2001. Group managing director, Ogilvy South Africa, 2001-2005. Chairman and chief executive, Ogilvy Group UK, 2005 to date.
Wife Sharon; daughters Alexis (22) and Caitlin (21).
Budweiser 'real men of genius'.
Harvard Business Review.
Most humbling experience
Sir Martin Sorrell (of course!).
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned