Group chairman and chief executive
Ogilvy Group UK
+44 (0)20 7345 3225.
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
10th December 1958
Any album by David Gray.
Any book by Tim Winton.
Breakfast radio show
I do not listen to breakfast radio.
Group account director, Ogilvy Johannesburg, 1986-1989. Co-founder, The White House, 1989-1994. New-business director, Campaign Palace, 1994-1995. partner in Batey Kazoo, 1995-1999. Managing director, TBWA, Sydney, 1999-2001. Group managing director, Ogilvy South Africa, 2001-2005. Chairman and chief executive, Ogilvy Group UK, 2005 to date.
Wife Sharon; daughters Alexis (22) and Caitlin (21).
Budweiser 'real men of genius'.
Harvard Business Review.
Most humbling experience
Sir Martin Sorrell (of course!).
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile