Group chairman and chief executive
Ogilvy Group UK
+44 (0)20 7345 3225.
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
10th December 1958
Any album by David Gray.
Any book by Tim Winton.
Breakfast radio show
I do not listen to breakfast radio.
Group account director, Ogilvy Johannesburg, 1986-1989. Co-founder, The White House, 1989-1994. New-business director, Campaign Palace, 1994-1995. partner in Batey Kazoo, 1995-1999. Managing director, TBWA, Sydney, 1999-2001. Group managing director, Ogilvy South Africa, 2001-2005. Chairman and chief executive, Ogilvy Group UK, 2005 to date.
Wife Sharon; daughters Alexis (22) and Caitlin (21).
Budweiser 'real men of genius'.
Harvard Business Review.
Most humbling experience
Sir Martin Sorrell (of course!).
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE PRODUCER - E-COMMERECE FASHION - £55-65K Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, London