Co-founder and chief executive
(020) 7654 7970
185 Park Street, London, SE1 9DY
How's your year been?
A few ups and downs, but we should still have our biggest-ever year.
Learnt anything new lately?
I'm not going to be around forever… time to start getting out of the way!
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
It's becoming more international, more connected… with clients becoming more like agencies.
What are your biggest challenges?
The industry is surprisingly conservative. It likes what it knows, and values "pedigree" over progression.
What are you really loving right now?
Being a dad, and British idiosyncracy.
What's your favourite app?
Facebook (you can see pics of your friends and family whenever you want).
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Wenlock or Mandeville, I can't quite decide… for being the first decent Olympic mascots.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
We're currently looking at doing two start-ups and three acquisitions.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Work ethics and telling the truth.
What obsesses you?
Innovation… you have no choice these days.
What keeps you sane?
The family is a great leveller.
What will be your downfall?
I get annoyed when people are rude, sloppy or are really negative.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London