Chief operating officer
(020) 3003 9003
24 Percy Street, , London, , W1T 2BS
How's your year been?
Challenging, exhausting, interesting, fun, frustrating, streching, intriguing – pretty much like every other year.
Learnt anything new lately?
Change takes time.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Moving the centre of the delivery from execution to real-time strategy and data.
What are your biggest challenges?
Balancing the need for collaboration with the power of self-interest.
What are you really loving right now?
Downton Abbey and Miles Davis.
What's your favourite app?
BBC iPlayer. Can you believe we get all that for just 40p a day!
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Seb Coe – proved that Britian can do Great.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I am learning to tango.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
The integrity of the argument – without it, any idiot can talk.
What keeps you sane?
Two daughters who think I am just cool enough but mainly rubbish.
What will be your downfall?
Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll – I never did enough.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director, Integrated,Freelance Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £250 - £270 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Agency Engagement Manager - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London