+44 (0)20 7235 7020.
44 Belgrave Square, London, SW1X
17th July 1951
Taj Mahal by Taj Mahal.
Secret Knowledge by David Hockney.
Graduate trainee, Ogilvy, Benson & Mather, 1973-1974. Account executive, McCormick Richards, 1974-1975. Account manager to account director, Boase Massimi Pollitt, 1975-1979. Board director and new-business director, Publicis, 1979-1982. Board director and client services director, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, 1982-1986. Co-founder and managing partner, Madell Wilmot Pringle, 1986-1989. Board director, Leagas Delaney, 1989-1992. New-business director, chairman and chief executive, KHBB, 1992-1997. Vice-chairman, director of marketing, Saatchi & Saatchi, 1997-1999. Director, Brand Beliefs, 1999-2001. Director-general, IPA, 2001to date.
Vivienne, Sebastian, Benedict, Tristan and Arabella.
Sony Bravia 'balls'.
Our Panasonic home phone system.
Being outside centre in Glenalmond's unbeaten First XV 1969.
Most humbling experience
Being Kit Molloy's nephew.
The Sunday Times.
Drop Dead Gorgeous.
What car do you own
Chrysler Voyager and Vauxhall Corsa.
What principle defines your working life
More good ideas per minute.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne