+44 (0)20 7071 1307.
Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14
2nd October 1956
Anything with a picture of Charlie Watts post-1989 - he's the best-dressed musician in the world.
Far Away and Long Ago by WH Hudson.
Breakfast radio show
Marketing executive, De La Rue, 1979-1980. Client service executive, J. Walter Thompson, 1980-2004. Vice-chairman EMEA, Leo Burnett, 2004 to date.
Wife and three children.
Knirps Umbrellas 'carwash'.
Most humbling experience
The infrequency of my presence on the A List.
Andrew Carnegie, the first of the richest men in the world to give it all away.
The Sunday Times.
Don't much like any of them.
www.thesmokinggun.com - absolutely incredible what you can find out.
What car do you own
I don't own a car.
What principle defines your working life
Eighty per cent of success is showing up.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Global Market Launch Manager Stopgap competitive + excellent benefits, Surrey
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure