+44 (0)20 7071 1307.
Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14
2nd October 1956
Anything with a picture of Charlie Watts post-1989 - he's the best-dressed musician in the world.
Far Away and Long Ago by WH Hudson.
Breakfast radio show
Marketing executive, De La Rue, 1979-1980. Client service executive, J. Walter Thompson, 1980-2004. Vice-chairman EMEA, Leo Burnett, 2004 to date.
Wife and three children.
Knirps Umbrellas 'carwash'.
Most humbling experience
The infrequency of my presence on the A List.
Andrew Carnegie, the first of the richest men in the world to give it all away.
The Sunday Times.
Don't much like any of them.
www.thesmokinggun.com - absolutely incredible what you can find out.
What car do you own
I don't own a car.
What principle defines your working life
Eighty per cent of success is showing up.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'