The Economist Group
+44 (0)20 7830 7001
25 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1HG
10th February 1957
The Who - Tommy.
The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing.
Breakfast radio show
Sales, editorial executive, Gerald Duckworth, 1979. Sales manager, Faber & Faber, 1979-1983. Marketing consultant, Thorn EMI, 1983-1985. Marketing manager/international circulation director, The Economist, 1985-1993. Managing director, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 1993-1997. Chief executive, The Economist Group, 1997 to date.
Husband, daughter and two sons.
The Economist 'It's lonely at the top but at least there's something to read.'
Assembling a great team.
Most humbling experience
My first job in a flower shop.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Renault Grand Espace.
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure