The Economist Group
+44 (0)20 7830 7001
25 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1HG
10th February 1957
The Who - Tommy.
The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing.
Breakfast radio show
Sales, editorial executive, Gerald Duckworth, 1979. Sales manager, Faber & Faber, 1979-1983. Marketing consultant, Thorn EMI, 1983-1985. Marketing manager/international circulation director, The Economist, 1985-1993. Managing director, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 1993-1997. Chief executive, The Economist Group, 1997 to date.
Husband, daughter and two sons.
The Economist 'It's lonely at the top but at least there's something to read.'
Assembling a great team.
Most humbling experience
My first job in a flower shop.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Renault Grand Espace.
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne