The Economist Group
+44 (0)20 7830 7001
25 St James's Street, London, SW1A 1HG
10th February 1957
The Who - Tommy.
The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing.
Breakfast radio show
Sales, editorial executive, Gerald Duckworth, 1979. Sales manager, Faber & Faber, 1979-1983. Marketing consultant, Thorn EMI, 1983-1985. Marketing manager/international circulation director, The Economist, 1985-1993. Managing director, The Economist Intelligence Unit, 1993-1997. Chief executive, The Economist Group, 1997 to date.
Husband, daughter and two sons.
The Economist 'It's lonely at the top but at least there's something to read.'
Assembling a great team.
Most humbling experience
My first job in a flower shop.
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Renault Grand Espace.
What principle defines your working life
Do the right thing.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)