The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
How's your year been?
Learnt anything new lately?
The art of happiness – I’m happy.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Mobile marketing – with unprecedented growth will come unprecedented creativity.
What are your biggest challenges?
Continuing to drive innovation.
What are you really loving right now?
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
What's your favourite app?
Spotify – a universe of music.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Manteo Mitchell – unequalled determination.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
My brain is generating as much energy as a small lightbulb.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
Could be anything but I can guarantee the obsession will only last for 3/6 months before I’m on to the next thing.
What keeps you sane?
Jenni, Isla and Benjamin.
What will be your downfall?
I’ll never know.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure