The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
How's your year been?
Learnt anything new lately?
The art of happiness – I’m happy.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Mobile marketing – with unprecedented growth will come unprecedented creativity.
What are your biggest challenges?
Continuing to drive innovation.
What are you really loving right now?
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
What's your favourite app?
Spotify – a universe of music.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Manteo Mitchell – unequalled determination.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
My brain is generating as much energy as a small lightbulb.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
Could be anything but I can guarantee the obsession will only last for 3/6 months before I’m on to the next thing.
What keeps you sane?
Jenni, Isla and Benjamin.
What will be your downfall?
I’ll never know.
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad