The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
How's your year been?
Learnt anything new lately?
The art of happiness – I’m happy.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Mobile marketing – with unprecedented growth will come unprecedented creativity.
What are your biggest challenges?
Continuing to drive innovation.
What are you really loving right now?
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
What's your favourite app?
Spotify – a universe of music.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Manteo Mitchell – unequalled determination.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
My brain is generating as much energy as a small lightbulb.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
Could be anything but I can guarantee the obsession will only last for 3/6 months before I’m on to the next thing.
What keeps you sane?
Jenni, Isla and Benjamin.
What will be your downfall?
I’ll never know.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned