The Red Brick Road
(020) 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
How's your year been?
A whirlwind. Welcoming new clients (Suzuki, Jagermeister, ADT…) and saying a fond farewell to our founding client, Tesco.
Learnt anything new lately?
Nappy-changing. Makes for a cleaner baby.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Talent – we'll get much-needed fresh injections from a broader, more dynamic talent pool.
What are your biggest challenges?
Finding enough hours in the day to spend time with everyone in the office who I want to chat with.
What are you really loving right now?
My little son's first tooth. Apart from when he uses it as a weapon against me.
What's your favourite app?
Spotify's app updates – the artist radio one is simple but inspired.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Seb Coe. Flawless delivery of a fantastic set of memories for the UK.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I think I'm finally maturing.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Number of failed attempts to get Olympics tickets from their website?
What obsesses you?
Not a lot – I leave all that to David Hackworthy.
What keeps you sane?
Institutionalisation – it's way too scary!
What will be your downfall?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London