The Red Brick Road
(020) 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
How's your year been?
A whirlwind. Welcoming new clients (Suzuki, Jagermeister, ADT…) and saying a fond farewell to our founding client, Tesco.
Learnt anything new lately?
Nappy-changing. Makes for a cleaner baby.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
Talent – we'll get much-needed fresh injections from a broader, more dynamic talent pool.
What are your biggest challenges?
Finding enough hours in the day to spend time with everyone in the office who I want to chat with.
What are you really loving right now?
My little son's first tooth. Apart from when he uses it as a weapon against me.
What's your favourite app?
Spotify's app updates – the artist radio one is simple but inspired.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Seb Coe. Flawless delivery of a fantastic set of memories for the UK.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I think I'm finally maturing.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Number of failed attempts to get Olympics tickets from their website?
What obsesses you?
Not a lot – I leave all that to David Hackworthy.
What keeps you sane?
Institutionalisation – it's way too scary!
What will be your downfall?
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Technical SEO Senior Executive Ultimate Asset £23000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London