The Marketing Society
+44 (0)20 8973 1352.
1 Park Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0AR
24th April 1945
Four Last Songs by Richard Strauss sung by Jessye Norman.
Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Unilever trainee; adperson agency boss; Marketing Society chief executive.
Wife Jan, four sons and one daughter.
The Dyson dual cyclonic vacuum cleaner.
Creatinga successful independent advertising agency.
Most humbling experience
Being fired by Interpublic in 1981.
What car do you own
Mercedes E-Class estate.
What principle defines your working life
Do as you would be done by.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'