The Marketing Society
+44 (0)20 8973 1352.
1 Park Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0AR
24th April 1945
Four Last Songs by Richard Strauss sung by Jessye Norman.
Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Unilever trainee; adperson agency boss; Marketing Society chief executive.
Wife Jan, four sons and one daughter.
The Dyson dual cyclonic vacuum cleaner.
Creatinga successful independent advertising agency.
Most humbling experience
Being fired by Interpublic in 1981.
What car do you own
Mercedes E-Class estate.
What principle defines your working life
Do as you would be done by.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards