The Marketing Society
+44 (0)20 8973 1352.
1 Park Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0AR
24th April 1945
Four Last Songs by Richard Strauss sung by Jessye Norman.
Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh.
Breakfast radio show
Unilever trainee; adperson agency boss; Marketing Society chief executive.
Wife Jan, four sons and one daughter.
The Dyson dual cyclonic vacuum cleaner.
Creatinga successful independent advertising agency.
Most humbling experience
Being fired by Interpublic in 1981.
What car do you own
Mercedes E-Class estate.
What principle defines your working life
Do as you would be done by.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure