Managing director and chief marketing officer
(020) 7345 3524
10 Cabot Sqaure, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
How's your year been?
Tough, fun and rewarding, in equal measures.
Learnt anything new lately?
Bridging techniques (media training course) – how to move from a difficult question to the point you want to make.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
I think we'll see the rise of a vociferous privacy lobby which will change the way we use personal data.
What are your biggest challenges?
Working across time zones, big global pitches and getting through the Rotherhithe tunnel.
What are you really loving right now?
My job, Net a Porter and being on one of Clapham's SNT policing panels.
What's your favourite app?
The British Airways app; reassuring to have the flight information at your fingertips and great for checking in from a taxi.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Boris Johnson: for his boundless enthusiasm, great speeches and positive spirit.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm an expert on crime in SW4; notably firearms offences, cannabis factories, burglary and street robbery. I have all the statistics to hand.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Making things happen, quickly.
What obsesses you?
Litter, overflowing rubbish bins, cleaning, spelling, grammar and having a tidy office. This is partly "attention to detail", partly "obsessive compulsive disorder".
What keeps you sane?
My children, holidays, jogging and the occasional glass of Champagne. All of which prevent me from taking life too seriously.
What will be your downfall?
A gang-related reprisal…
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Account Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Publisher Silverdrum £35,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager - Head - Corporate Marketing PSD Group Up to £80,000 + car allowance + package, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicist - Model & Talent agency 24 Seven Inc £35,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)