Managing director and chief marketing officer
(020) 7345 3524
10 Cabot Sqaure, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
How's your year been?
Tough, fun and rewarding, in equal measures.
Learnt anything new lately?
Bridging techniques (media training course) – how to move from a difficult question to the point you want to make.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
I think we'll see the rise of a vociferous privacy lobby which will change the way we use personal data.
What are your biggest challenges?
Working across time zones, big global pitches and getting through the Rotherhithe tunnel.
What are you really loving right now?
My job, Net a Porter and being on one of Clapham's SNT policing panels.
What's your favourite app?
The British Airways app; reassuring to have the flight information at your fingertips and great for checking in from a taxi.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Boris Johnson: for his boundless enthusiasm, great speeches and positive spirit.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm an expert on crime in SW4; notably firearms offences, cannabis factories, burglary and street robbery. I have all the statistics to hand.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Making things happen, quickly.
What obsesses you?
Litter, overflowing rubbish bins, cleaning, spelling, grammar and having a tidy office. This is partly "attention to detail", partly "obsessive compulsive disorder".
What keeps you sane?
My children, holidays, jogging and the occasional glass of Champagne. All of which prevent me from taking life too seriously.
What will be your downfall?
A gang-related reprisal…
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood