+44 (0)131 625 6000.
Union House, 18 Inverleith Terrace, Edinburgh, EH3 5NS
17th November 1958
Lou Reed - Transformer, challenged by Led Zeppelin IV.
The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien (blows your mind at 11 years old).
Breakfast radio show
Real Radio - I love the wind-ups. But the Football Phone-in in the evening is best.
Barrister at law, 1981-1983. Trainee account executive to group account director, Saatchi & Saatchi, 1984-1992. Client services director, Faulds Advertising, 1992-1996. Founder, The Union, 1996 to date.
Clare, Fergus, Rory, Juliette.
The Carlton Draught 'big ad' makes me laugh a lot... it's freakin huge... it'd better sell some beer.
Apple MacBook Pro, but my Canon Ixus is a close second.
Not wetting myself going down the Olympic Bobsleigh run in St Moritz.
I guess it has to be Campaign.
Most humbling experience
Making a mess of the first time I stood up in court.
Not Alan Sugar.
Scotland on Sunday.
Still Game (Glaswegian humour that reminds me of childhood).
Google Earth, plus the BBC Sport football and rugby discussion boards.
What car do you own
Volvo XC90 with some added bits (Three kids, a dog and three cats is my defence).
What principle defines your working life
Be consistent, be true to yourself, treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.
- PR Account Director AF Selection £38000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list