Guardian Media Group
(020) 3353 4452
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER
How's your year been?
Challenging, but very rewarding.
Learnt anything new lately?
I’ve learned that everybody has a different opinion about the future of publishing news in a digital world, and that no one person has the magic formula; we have to keep trying new things, continuing to be innovative and learning each step of the way.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
That people brought up in the digital generation will soon be the ones running the show.
What are your biggest challenges?
Switching off from work.
What are you really loving right now?
Working for an organisation where people are passionate about what they do.
What's your favourite app?
The app that I built myself on a Decoded course recently.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Andy Murray. (I’m Scottish.)
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
The people I work with.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
The importance of keeping quality journalism going in the digital age.
What keeps you sane?
Family, friends and my Kindle.
What will be your downfall?
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media