Guardian Media Group
(020) 3353 4452
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER
How's your year been?
Challenging, but very rewarding.
Learnt anything new lately?
I’ve learned that everybody has a different opinion about the future of publishing news in a digital world, and that no one person has the magic formula; we have to keep trying new things, continuing to be innovative and learning each step of the way.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
That people brought up in the digital generation will soon be the ones running the show.
What are your biggest challenges?
Switching off from work.
What are you really loving right now?
Working for an organisation where people are passionate about what they do.
What's your favourite app?
The app that I built myself on a Decoded course recently.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Andy Murray. (I’m Scottish.)
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
The people I work with.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
The importance of keeping quality journalism going in the digital age.
What keeps you sane?
Family, friends and my Kindle.
What will be your downfall?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Designer and Researcher Required | 3 Month Cont Salt £300 - £450 per day, City of London
- Digital Lead | Contract | London | Salt £400 - £1000 per day, City of London
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Senior Account Manager - Branding Consultancy and Design Agency - London Spectrum £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies