Guardian Media Group
(020) 3353 4452
119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER
How's your year been?
Challenging, but very rewarding.
Learnt anything new lately?
I’ve learned that everybody has a different opinion about the future of publishing news in a digital world, and that no one person has the magic formula; we have to keep trying new things, continuing to be innovative and learning each step of the way.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
That people brought up in the digital generation will soon be the ones running the show.
What are your biggest challenges?
Switching off from work.
What are you really loving right now?
Working for an organisation where people are passionate about what they do.
What's your favourite app?
The app that I built myself on a Decoded course recently.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Andy Murray. (I’m Scottish.)
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
The people I work with.
What could you win a gold medal for?
What obsesses you?
The importance of keeping quality journalism going in the digital age.
What keeps you sane?
Family, friends and my Kindle.
What will be your downfall?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media