+44 (0)20 7663 1771.
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Sound Affects by The Jam; Love & Happiness by Al Green; A Human Sound by The Faith Brothers.
A Prayer for Owen Meaney by John Irving; The Thought Gang by Tibor Fischer; The Great Jelly of London by Paul Jennings; and whatever book I happen to be reading at the moment.
Breakfast radio show
Paper boy, 1972-1978; Little chef in a Little Chef, 1979; Nottingham University Student Union secretary, 1984; Community artist and warden, Radford Community Centre, 1985-1986; Print buyer, Berry Whitehouse, Nottingham, 1986-1987; Media planner, BMP, 1987-1995; European media director, Wieden & Kennedy, 1995-1998; Office junior, Unity, 1998-2003; Partner, The Ingram Partnership, 2003-2005; Partner, Naked Communications, 2006 - to date.
Wife - Elizabeth, mother - Marilyn, father - Roy... happily divorced, brother - Dominic... maths teacher in Lincolnshire, going bald, brother - Darryl... motorbike mechanic, reprobate, beardy bloke, sister - Tami... holiday rep on Cyprus, too badly behaved to be on Sky.
Instant Karma' for Nike by Wieden & Kennedy, closely followed by 'Cresta Bear - it's frothy man' by BMP.
The combination hot water boiler closely followed by the computer. And my least favourite is the mobile phone.
Enjoying every day... almost.
British Journal of Photography, Agent Provocateur Catalogue, Stuff and Grazia.
Campaign... what do you really expect us to say
Most humbling experience
The London Triathlon 2006... neoprene and cold water.
Sir Clive Sinclair... a testament to the triumph of imagination over practicality.
Match of the Day. Even now, I try never to miss it and the theme music makes me reach for my Adidas Copa Mundials and rush upstairs to pull on a pair of nylon shorts (of the style worn by Kenny Sansom circa 1979).
What car do you own
I don't, I much prefer to bike, walk, run or teleport.
What principle defines your working life
To be big is good, to be good is better but to be both is best.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players £35000 - £350000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst (SAS / SQL) - Peterborough - £40k - £50k Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Peterborough
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform