(020) 7269 0183
Unit 4.1, Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, , E1 6JJ
How's your year been?
Learnt anything new lately?
Not new but essential; you can only do your best. We’re working harder than we’ve ever worked (which ain’t easy with two kids, two babies on the way and a brand new husband between us). We don’t always get it right every time but, hand on heart, we can say we did our best. There’s a tendency to beat yourself up when things don’t go your way but, frankly, life is hard enough without adding to it yourself.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
We’ll stop relying so much on the audience to do our jobs for us. Social media, UGC, crowdsourcing and the like will always have a role to play but agencies need to get back to doing what we are best at; making great stuff that entertains and adds value to consumer and, in return, the client.
What are your biggest challenges?
Trying to make sure we’re in the right place at the right time.
What are you really loving right now?
What's your favourite app?
All of the TV players. I only watch the good stuff now (oh, and EastEnders).
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
Am I allowed to say my late Mum? Despite a vicious battle with cancer, she never stopped being herself.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
Not many people know but I am a qualified children’s shoe fitter.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Remaining cheerful no matter what. But perhaps only a bronze this year.
What obsesses you?
Wrinkled sheets, I have princess and the pea syndrome.
What keeps you sane?
EastEnders. For the storyline’s uncanny reflection of my own life over the past few years. But it always just manages to be worse enough to keep things in perspective.
What will be your downfall?
Some kind of Falling Down moment when the crack opens and I start killing kittens.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Artworker Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, West London
- Group Account Director / Business Director Direct Recruitment £60-£70k, London (Central), London (Greater)