(020) 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
How's your year been?
Pretty hectic. I'm now known as Guy Blur.
Learnt anything new lately?
I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always be a short arse, and live and work in the main surrounded by giants.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
I'm not giving that information away, it could be my pension.
What are your biggest challenges?
To stay at the top of my game.
What are you really loving right now?
Being grateful for what I've got.
What's your favourite app?
Google Maps. It brings out the homing pigeon in me.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
The entire Paralympic team.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm currently sitting in one of my mother-in-laws fluffy dressing gowns mulling over these questions.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Being a diva in the kitchen.
What obsesses you?
Could it be better?
What keeps you sane?
The lovely people I'm surrounded by 24/7.
What will be your downfall?
If I don't adapt to the next day.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot