(020) 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
How's your year been?
Pretty hectic. I'm now known as Guy Blur.
Learnt anything new lately?
I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always be a short arse, and live and work in the main surrounded by giants.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
I'm not giving that information away, it could be my pension.
What are your biggest challenges?
To stay at the top of my game.
What are you really loving right now?
Being grateful for what I've got.
What's your favourite app?
Google Maps. It brings out the homing pigeon in me.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
The entire Paralympic team.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm currently sitting in one of my mother-in-laws fluffy dressing gowns mulling over these questions.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Being a diva in the kitchen.
What obsesses you?
Could it be better?
What keeps you sane?
The lovely people I'm surrounded by 24/7.
What will be your downfall?
If I don't adapt to the next day.
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media