(020) 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
How's your year been?
Pretty hectic. I'm now known as Guy Blur.
Learnt anything new lately?
I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always be a short arse, and live and work in the main surrounded by giants.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
I'm not giving that information away, it could be my pension.
What are your biggest challenges?
To stay at the top of my game.
What are you really loving right now?
Being grateful for what I've got.
What's your favourite app?
Google Maps. It brings out the homing pigeon in me.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
The entire Paralympic team.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm currently sitting in one of my mother-in-laws fluffy dressing gowns mulling over these questions.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Being a diva in the kitchen.
What obsesses you?
Could it be better?
What keeps you sane?
The lovely people I'm surrounded by 24/7.
What will be your downfall?
If I don't adapt to the next day.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Business Information / Research Agency - 3 days per week Stonor £35K Pro Rata, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £100 - £120 per day, London