(020) 7751 1800
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
How's your year been?
Pretty hectic. I'm now known as Guy Blur.
Learnt anything new lately?
I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always be a short arse, and live and work in the main surrounded by giants.
What will be the biggest change in adland in five years?
I'm not giving that information away, it could be my pension.
What are your biggest challenges?
To stay at the top of my game.
What are you really loving right now?
Being grateful for what I've got.
What's your favourite app?
Google Maps. It brings out the homing pigeon in me.
Who's your (wo)man of the year?
The entire Paralympic team.
What's the most interesting thing about you right now?
I'm currently sitting in one of my mother-in-laws fluffy dressing gowns mulling over these questions.
What could you win a gold medal for?
Being a diva in the kitchen.
What obsesses you?
Could it be better?
What keeps you sane?
The lovely people I'm surrounded by 24/7.
What will be your downfall?
If I don't adapt to the next day.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital