Head of investment
+44 (0)20 7961 1000.
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
29th March 1957
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I switch off the television when Manchester United and Liverpool are playing.
My paternal grandfather.
Everton Supporters Club (London Area).
Desert island objects
A football, iPod and a family photograph.
Kenneth Clarke. He's a rare politician who clearly believes people have the right to enjoy themselves, and is not self-righteous.
The Saturday Telegraph, Mojo, Dalziel and Pascoe, Radio Five Live, toffeeweb.com (Everton fan website).
Biggest risk taken
Standing in the Millwall end at the Old Den while supporting Everton.
Going to Goodison Park with the family and watching Everton winning.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Broadcast director TSMS, 1999, ZenithOptimedia head of TV, 2000, ZenithOptimedia head of investment, 2006.
Getting the children to sleep when they were small.
Best job outside advertising
Advertising was my first serious job. All my holiday jobs were awful the worst being as a holiday courier in Morocco.
Hayward's dry Scouse humour and sharp intelligence have stood him in very good stead since he's widened his remit beyond his TV buying background. Although is passion for TV and Everton FC is steadfast, he's also able to talk a good game when it comes to trading everything from press to online.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Experience, market knowledge, and I like negotiating.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge