Head of investment
+44 (0)20 7961 1000.
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
29th March 1957
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I switch off the television when Manchester United and Liverpool are playing.
My paternal grandfather.
Everton Supporters Club (London Area).
Desert island objects
A football, iPod and a family photograph.
Kenneth Clarke. He's a rare politician who clearly believes people have the right to enjoy themselves, and is not self-righteous.
The Saturday Telegraph, Mojo, Dalziel and Pascoe, Radio Five Live, toffeeweb.com (Everton fan website).
Biggest risk taken
Standing in the Millwall end at the Old Den while supporting Everton.
Going to Goodison Park with the family and watching Everton winning.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Broadcast director TSMS, 1999, ZenithOptimedia head of TV, 2000, ZenithOptimedia head of investment, 2006.
Getting the children to sleep when they were small.
Best job outside advertising
Advertising was my first serious job. All my holiday jobs were awful the worst being as a holiday courier in Morocco.
Hayward's dry Scouse humour and sharp intelligence have stood him in very good stead since he's widened his remit beyond his TV buying background. Although is passion for TV and Everton FC is steadfast, he's also able to talk a good game when it comes to trading everything from press to online.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Experience, market knowledge, and I like negotiating.
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'