President and chief executive
+1 212 590 7202.
11 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010
16th June 1955
The Doors, LA Woman.
American Tabloid by James Ellroy.
Breakfast radio show
Imus in the Morning.
Media planner, Grey and McCann Erickson. Sales, USA Network. Executive vice-president, sales, CNN. President, sales and marketing, Turner Entertainment Group.
The Wall Street Journal.
Wife, two children.
Budweiser 'real men of genius' campaign.
Raising my children.
Most humbling experience
Watching my children being born.
Newark Star Ledger.
What car do you own
Mercedes SL 500.
What principle defines your working life
Never ask anyone to do what you are not prepared to do yourself.
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'