President and chief executive
+1 212 590 7202.
11 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010
16th June 1955
The Doors, LA Woman.
American Tabloid by James Ellroy.
Breakfast radio show
Imus in the Morning.
Media planner, Grey and McCann Erickson. Sales, USA Network. Executive vice-president, sales, CNN. President, sales and marketing, Turner Entertainment Group.
The Wall Street Journal.
Wife, two children.
Budweiser 'real men of genius' campaign.
Raising my children.
Most humbling experience
Watching my children being born.
Newark Star Ledger.
What car do you own
Mercedes SL 500.
What principle defines your working life
Never ask anyone to do what you are not prepared to do yourself.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers