+44 (0)20 7439 6070.
27 Soho Square, London, W1D
18th April 1944
Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits.
Breakfast radio show
Media assistant.Masius, 1965-1967. Media planner, SH Benson, 1967-1968. Media manager, Garland-Compton, 1968-1971. Media director, Kirkwood Co, 1971-1978. Founded JAA in 1978.
The Daily Telegraph.
Wife Lyn and daughter Caroline (23).
Levi's 'launderette' for historic/nostalgic reasons.
My mountain bike.
Completing two London marathons in past three years raising £340,000.
Most humbling experience
Being overtaken by a rhinoceros in the Mall at the end of this year's London Marathon.
My wife's bank manager.
The Sunday Times/Telegraph.
Any major sports programme - especially the Ryder Cup.
Lord's Taverners (lordstaverners.org).
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
It's not a rehearsal.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager- Consumer Goods- £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Business Marketing Manager & Business Marketing Executive London & Partners £36,000.00 - £42,000.00 / £24,000.00 - £28,000.00, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned