+44 (0)20 7439 6070.
27 Soho Square, London, W1D
18th April 1944
Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits.
Breakfast radio show
Media assistant.Masius, 1965-1967. Media planner, SH Benson, 1967-1968. Media manager, Garland-Compton, 1968-1971. Media director, Kirkwood Co, 1971-1978. Founded JAA in 1978.
The Daily Telegraph.
Wife Lyn and daughter Caroline (23).
Levi's 'launderette' for historic/nostalgic reasons.
My mountain bike.
Completing two London marathons in past three years raising £340,000.
Most humbling experience
Being overtaken by a rhinoceros in the Mall at the end of this year's London Marathon.
My wife's bank manager.
The Sunday Times/Telegraph.
Any major sports programme - especially the Ryder Cup.
Lord's Taverners (lordstaverners.org).
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
It's not a rehearsal.
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated