+44 (0)1494 558196.
22nd August 1944
Mel Torme and George Shearing - The Complete Concord Recordings.
Sherlock Holmes, John le Carré and Dickens (can't possibly choose just one book).
Breakfast radio show
Cadbury Schweppes, 1965-1973. Co-founder, TBWA\London, 1973-1982. Co-founder and joint chief executive, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1982-1999. Various non-executive and advisory roles, 2000 to date.
Wife Pat; daughters Juliet and Sarah; granddaughters Lauren, Amy, Rebecca and Joanna.
Lego 'kipper'; Courage Best 'gertcha'.
My golf Powercaddy.
My children (and then Bartle Bogle Hegarty).
Golf World and BBC History Magazine.
Most humbling experience
Meeting John McCarthy just after his release.
Mark Collier, Charlie Dobres and Andrew Walmsley - young(ish), digital and brave.
(Almost) all sport and Spooks.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood