+44 (0)1494 558196.
22nd August 1944
Mel Torme and George Shearing - The Complete Concord Recordings.
Sherlock Holmes, John le Carré and Dickens (can't possibly choose just one book).
Breakfast radio show
Cadbury Schweppes, 1965-1973. Co-founder, TBWA\London, 1973-1982. Co-founder and joint chief executive, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1982-1999. Various non-executive and advisory roles, 2000 to date.
Wife Pat; daughters Juliet and Sarah; granddaughters Lauren, Amy, Rebecca and Joanna.
Lego 'kipper'; Courage Best 'gertcha'.
My golf Powercaddy.
My children (and then Bartle Bogle Hegarty).
Golf World and BBC History Magazine.
Most humbling experience
Meeting John McCarthy just after his release.
Mark Collier, Charlie Dobres and Andrew Walmsley - young(ish), digital and brave.
(Almost) all sport and Spooks.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot