+44 (0)1494 558196.
22nd August 1944
Mel Torme and George Shearing - The Complete Concord Recordings.
Sherlock Holmes, John le Carré and Dickens (can't possibly choose just one book).
Breakfast radio show
Cadbury Schweppes, 1965-1973. Co-founder, TBWA\London, 1973-1982. Co-founder and joint chief executive, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, 1982-1999. Various non-executive and advisory roles, 2000 to date.
Wife Pat; daughters Juliet and Sarah; granddaughters Lauren, Amy, Rebecca and Joanna.
Lego 'kipper'; Courage Best 'gertcha'.
My golf Powercaddy.
My children (and then Bartle Bogle Hegarty).
Golf World and BBC History Magazine.
Most humbling experience
Meeting John McCarthy just after his release.
Mark Collier, Charlie Dobres and Andrew Walmsley - young(ish), digital and brave.
(Almost) all sport and Spooks.
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne