+44 (0)20 7961 2115.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
13th March 1967
Fantasy business partner
Steve Jobs or Walt Disney.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Lexus RX400h which offsets about one toe.
Following Groucho Marx's advice and enjoying being invited to everyone else's clubs.
Wildly complicated digital radio alarm clock.
Desert island objects
Is a five-star hotel an object? Can my children (three of them as collective) be classified as one object? If yes, those, and the collected works of William Shakespeare that I never read during my English degree.
Got to be Winston Churchill. V-signs, cigars and great speeches.
Evening Standard, The Week, The F-Word, Radio Five Live, Craigslist.org.
Biggest risk taken
Having a third child.
A massive pitch presentation.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Hopefully, George Clooney. More likely to be Harry Hill.
DMB&B (sadly deceased); Lowe Howard-Spink, Publicis, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, McCann Erickson.
Best job outside advertising
Children's TV gameshow host (sadly never commissioned).
As most of Rupert Howell's all-stars spent the year quitting the agency, MacDonald must now feel like he has room to breath in the agency he tirelessly steers through adland. Funny and smart with an ability to charm clients and staff alike, he's one of the best in the business.
Most expensive purchase
My wife's 40th birthday present.
Why are you good at what you do?
Eternal optimism, a fantastic agency team and a German PA.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media