Chairman and chief executive
+1 646 865 2000.
622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
1st August 1948
Anything from Jimmy Buffet.
Anything by James Patterson.
Breakfast radio show
Don Imus (AM Radio).
Started out in the media department of Grey Advertising. More than 30 years at Interpublic, first at Marschalk (now Lowe Worldwide). Joined McCann in 1984 as a worldwide account director, rising to chairman and chief executive in 1995, followed by three years at the Interpublic Group, McCann's parent, also as chairman and chief executive. In 1997, created and launched McCann Worldgroup.
Wife and daughter.
I have many.
Campaign, of course.
The New York Times.
Anything but reality shows.
What car do you own
Cadillac SRX; Cadillac CTS; GMC Envoy.
What principle defines your working life
Refuse to lose.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers