+44 (0)20 7446 0555.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
21st October 1957
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence.
I have never read a book
Breakfast radio show
Anglia TV 1977-1979; FGA 1979-1982; John Ayling & Associates, 1982-1986; WCRS 1986-1990; PHD 1990 to date.
I write for The Guardian; I'm screwed and can say nothing.
Daughter Amy; son Alex; cat Sweep.
Any Volkswagen/Jack Daniels ad (because they work on me).
Waking up to parenthood, and not running away.
Classic Car, Empire.
I write for Media Week; I'm screwed and can say nothing.
Most humbling experience
More than £1 million of family therapy, and so other's stories.
Top Gear, King of Queens, QI.
What car do you own
1966 Jaguar Mark2 saloon, but modernised and is the dog's b******s.
What principle defines your working life
Believe it', and 'Fuck it - why not'.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Media Planning Business Director-FMCG clients Lipton Fleming £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Data Planner Stopgap £190 per day, London
- Digital Product Owner EMR £90000 per annum, London
- Account Director DU Group £75,000 to £90,000 (flexibility for exceptional individuals), Bourne End, South Buckinghamshire