+44 (0)20 7446 0555.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
21st October 1957
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence.
I have never read a book
Breakfast radio show
Anglia TV 1977-1979; FGA 1979-1982; John Ayling & Associates, 1982-1986; WCRS 1986-1990; PHD 1990 to date.
I write for The Guardian; I'm screwed and can say nothing.
Daughter Amy; son Alex; cat Sweep.
Any Volkswagen/Jack Daniels ad (because they work on me).
Waking up to parenthood, and not running away.
Classic Car, Empire.
I write for Media Week; I'm screwed and can say nothing.
Most humbling experience
More than £1 million of family therapy, and so other's stories.
Top Gear, King of Queens, QI.
What car do you own
1966 Jaguar Mark2 saloon, but modernised and is the dog's b******s.
What principle defines your working life
Believe it', and 'Fuck it - why not'.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne