Chairman Conde nast International
Conde nast International
+44 (0)20 7851 1800.
25-28 Old Burlington Street, London, W1S
30th March 1952
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys.
The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann.
Breakfast radio show
Chairman of CN International since 1990.
International Herald Tribune.
Married to Ronnie Newhouse. Two children by a previous marriage.
A Lanvin magazine ad.
The running shoe.
Building up CN International from 25 magazines in seven countries to 95 magazines in 20 countries, and setting the highest standards of editorial quality.
The New Yorker.
Vogue, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Tatler, HouseGarden, Condé Nast Traveller, Brides, The World of Interiors, Easy Living.
Most humbling experience
Launching Myster magazine in Italy in 1990 and closing it after nine issues.
Rei Kawakubo and Adrian Joffe.
What principle defines your working life
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England