Chairman Conde nast International
Conde nast International
+44 (0)20 7851 1800.
25-28 Old Burlington Street, London, W1S
30th March 1952
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys.
The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann.
Breakfast radio show
Chairman of CN International since 1990.
International Herald Tribune.
Married to Ronnie Newhouse. Two children by a previous marriage.
A Lanvin magazine ad.
The running shoe.
Building up CN International from 25 magazines in seven countries to 95 magazines in 20 countries, and setting the highest standards of editorial quality.
The New Yorker.
Vogue, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Tatler, HouseGarden, Condé Nast Traveller, Brides, The World of Interiors, Easy Living.
Most humbling experience
Launching Myster magazine in Italy in 1990 and closing it after nine issues.
Rei Kawakubo and Adrian Joffe.
What principle defines your working life
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks / FMCG - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media