Chairman Conde nast International
Conde nast International
+44 (0)20 7851 1800.
25-28 Old Burlington Street, London, W1S
30th March 1952
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys.
The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann.
Breakfast radio show
Chairman of CN International since 1990.
International Herald Tribune.
Married to Ronnie Newhouse. Two children by a previous marriage.
A Lanvin magazine ad.
The running shoe.
Building up CN International from 25 magazines in seven countries to 95 magazines in 20 countries, and setting the highest standards of editorial quality.
The New Yorker.
Vogue, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Tatler, HouseGarden, Condé Nast Traveller, Brides, The World of Interiors, Easy Living.
Most humbling experience
Launching Myster magazine in Italy in 1990 and closing it after nine issues.
Rei Kawakubo and Adrian Joffe.
What principle defines your working life
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - up to £60k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £60k, plus benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - up to £80k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £75k - £80k, plus benefits, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues