UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E
10th October 1955
Ella Fitzgerald with Count Basie.
The Cloud of Unknowing, and Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry; right now: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.
Breakfast radio show
Director, JWT Europe, 1992-1994. Business development director, Bates Europe, 1994-1997. Chief executive, Scholz & Friends London, 1998-2002. Executive vice-president, Euro RSCG Europe, 2003-2005.
The Sun and The Times.
Husband Bruce and teenage daughter Ella.
At the moment, it's 'emperor penguins' for Canal Plus; I've got hundreds of favourites.
My head - doesn't need the IT department or cables and I can take it everywhere.
Not sure I've achieved much. I'm a great team player, though.
Most humbling experience
Bolloré is dead cool.
The Observer and The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Five-year-old Smart car (from before I came to Euro RSCG).
What principle defines your working life
Integrity and the certainty that 'It can be done'.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Grad/Media Executive required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £21000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)