UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E
10th October 1955
Ella Fitzgerald with Count Basie.
The Cloud of Unknowing, and Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry; right now: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.
Breakfast radio show
Director, JWT Europe, 1992-1994. Business development director, Bates Europe, 1994-1997. Chief executive, Scholz & Friends London, 1998-2002. Executive vice-president, Euro RSCG Europe, 2003-2005.
The Sun and The Times.
Husband Bruce and teenage daughter Ella.
At the moment, it's 'emperor penguins' for Canal Plus; I've got hundreds of favourites.
My head - doesn't need the IT department or cables and I can take it everywhere.
Not sure I've achieved much. I'm a great team player, though.
Most humbling experience
Bolloré is dead cool.
The Observer and The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Five-year-old Smart car (from before I came to Euro RSCG).
What principle defines your working life
Integrity and the certainty that 'It can be done'.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)