UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E
10th October 1955
Ella Fitzgerald with Count Basie.
The Cloud of Unknowing, and Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry; right now: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.
Breakfast radio show
Director, JWT Europe, 1992-1994. Business development director, Bates Europe, 1994-1997. Chief executive, Scholz & Friends London, 1998-2002. Executive vice-president, Euro RSCG Europe, 2003-2005.
The Sun and The Times.
Husband Bruce and teenage daughter Ella.
At the moment, it's 'emperor penguins' for Canal Plus; I've got hundreds of favourites.
My head - doesn't need the IT department or cables and I can take it everywhere.
Not sure I've achieved much. I'm a great team player, though.
Most humbling experience
Bolloré is dead cool.
The Observer and The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Five-year-old Smart car (from before I came to Euro RSCG).
What principle defines your working life
Integrity and the certainty that 'It can be done'.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'