UK group chairman
Euro RSCG Worldwide
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E
10th October 1955
Ella Fitzgerald with Count Basie.
The Cloud of Unknowing, and Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry; right now: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.
Breakfast radio show
Director, JWT Europe, 1992-1994. Business development director, Bates Europe, 1994-1997. Chief executive, Scholz & Friends London, 1998-2002. Executive vice-president, Euro RSCG Europe, 2003-2005.
The Sun and The Times.
Husband Bruce and teenage daughter Ella.
At the moment, it's 'emperor penguins' for Canal Plus; I've got hundreds of favourites.
My head - doesn't need the IT department or cables and I can take it everywhere.
Not sure I've achieved much. I'm a great team player, though.
Most humbling experience
Bolloré is dead cool.
The Observer and The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Five-year-old Smart car (from before I came to Euro RSCG).
What principle defines your working life
Integrity and the certainty that 'It can be done'.
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter