+44 (0)20 7015 1200.
New Bridge House, 25 Bridge Street, London, SE1
30th June 1969
Not much of a music man; anythingcan remember to sing along to.
Taking On The World by Ellen MacArthur.
Breakfast radio show
Alan Brazil and Henk Potts on Talksport, Today, Five Live.
Sales executive, STV, 1988-1994. Sales director, Eurosport, 1995-1998. Sales director, Mills & Allen, 1999-2001, Sales director, CNN, 2001-2002. Vice-president, Metro International, 2002-2004. Founder and managing director, City AM, 2005 to date.
Wife Zoe; children Ben (four) and Ruby (two).
Very poor year; John Smith's 'bar bore', Nike 'Wayne Rooney' stood out for me.
Fatherhood and City AM.
Don't read one for pleasure.
All I need to.
Most humbling experience
Watching professional sportsmen and women - their dedication to aspiring to being number one. Their commitment and sacrifices should humble everyone.
Tom Hunter, Andrew Carnegie. Actually, that should be the other way round!
The Sunday Times, East Lothian Courier.
Grumpy Old anything, men,women, holidays.Old before my time.
What car do you own
Vauxhall Corsa: definitely raises an eyebrow at the golf club. Hate the damn things, probably because I am crap at driving.
What principle defines your working life
Complete focus on your own job.No dreaming, that's for sleep time!
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London