Group chairman and chief executive
Saatchi and Saatchi UK Group
+44 (0)20 7462 7022.
80 Charlotte Street, London, W1A
11th September 1963
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On.
The Diving Bell and The Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby.
Breakfast radio show
Account executive, WCRS, 1986-1987. Account manager, BDH, 1987-1988. Account manager/director, DMB&B, 1988-1989. Account director/strategic planner, Cromer & Co, 1989-1990; Account director/group board director/strategic planner, McCann-Erickson London, 1991-1992. Director in charge/member of global strategy team, McCann-Erickson New York, 1993-1994. Founding partner, general manager and strategy director, Amster Yard New York, 1994-1998. EMEA chief strategic officer and worldwide board director, McCann Erickson, 1999-2001; Worldwide chief executive, chief strategic officer, Red Cell Network, and executive chairman, HHCL/Red Cell, 2002-2004. Group chairman and chief executive, Saatchi&Saatchi UK, 2004 to date.
Wife Jas and children India Rose and Walter.
Apple 'crazy ones'.
Vanity Fair or Condé Nast Traveller.
Harvard Business Review.
Most humbling experience
Realising what a deadful error I made not taking a certain job in 2000.
The New York Times or The Sunday Times.
Anything on history or the arts.
soccernet.com (sad,I know).
What car do you own
Aston Martin DB6 Vantage, Mercedes 280SL Pagoda.
What principle defines your working life
Look for beauty in everything and never give up.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy