Group chairman and chief executive
Saatchi and Saatchi UK Group
+44 (0)20 7462 7022.
80 Charlotte Street, London, W1A
11th September 1963
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On.
The Diving Bell and The Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby.
Breakfast radio show
Account executive, WCRS, 1986-1987. Account manager, BDH, 1987-1988. Account manager/director, DMB&B, 1988-1989. Account director/strategic planner, Cromer & Co, 1989-1990; Account director/group board director/strategic planner, McCann-Erickson London, 1991-1992. Director in charge/member of global strategy team, McCann-Erickson New York, 1993-1994. Founding partner, general manager and strategy director, Amster Yard New York, 1994-1998. EMEA chief strategic officer and worldwide board director, McCann Erickson, 1999-2001; Worldwide chief executive, chief strategic officer, Red Cell Network, and executive chairman, HHCL/Red Cell, 2002-2004. Group chairman and chief executive, Saatchi&Saatchi UK, 2004 to date.
Wife Jas and children India Rose and Walter.
Apple 'crazy ones'.
Vanity Fair or Condé Nast Traveller.
Harvard Business Review.
Most humbling experience
Realising what a deadful error I made not taking a certain job in 2000.
The New York Times or The Sunday Times.
Anything on history or the arts.
soccernet.com (sad,I know).
What car do you own
Aston Martin DB6 Vantage, Mercedes 280SL Pagoda.
What principle defines your working life
Look for beauty in everything and never give up.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues