+44 (0)20 7016 8215.
101 Wigmore Street, London, W1U
31st August 1952
Pet Shop Boys.
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie - because the narrator dunnit.
Breakfast radio show
Account planner, BMP, 1975-1980. Planning director, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, 1980-1987. Planning director and chairman at Partners BDDH, 1987-2000. Chief executive, Butterfield8, 2001-2003.
My Bang & Olufsen TV.
Completing my book about the Mercedes-Benz brand - Enduring Passion.
Oh, come on!
Most humbling experience
Seeing my baby daughter born this year.
Sir Richard Branson, if I must.
The Sunday Times.
Four Seasons Hotels - because I can lose myself in it.
What car do you own
Mercedes G-Wagen, Chrysler 300C, Alfa Romeo SZ, Ferrari 355 Spider.
What principle defines your working life
You can make money and have principles.
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy