+44 (0)20 7016 8215.
101 Wigmore Street, London, W1U
31st August 1952
Pet Shop Boys.
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie - because the narrator dunnit.
Breakfast radio show
Account planner, BMP, 1975-1980. Planning director, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, 1980-1987. Planning director and chairman at Partners BDDH, 1987-2000. Chief executive, Butterfield8, 2001-2003.
My Bang & Olufsen TV.
Completing my book about the Mercedes-Benz brand - Enduring Passion.
Oh, come on!
Most humbling experience
Seeing my baby daughter born this year.
Sir Richard Branson, if I must.
The Sunday Times.
Four Seasons Hotels - because I can lose myself in it.
What car do you own
Mercedes G-Wagen, Chrysler 300C, Alfa Romeo SZ, Ferrari 355 Spider.
What principle defines your working life
You can make money and have principles.
- Senior Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £34,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £33,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Sales EMEA Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London