+44 (0)20 7016 8215.
101 Wigmore Street, London, W1U
31st August 1952
Pet Shop Boys.
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie - because the narrator dunnit.
Breakfast radio show
Account planner, BMP, 1975-1980. Planning director, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, 1980-1987. Planning director and chairman at Partners BDDH, 1987-2000. Chief executive, Butterfield8, 2001-2003.
My Bang & Olufsen TV.
Completing my book about the Mercedes-Benz brand - Enduring Passion.
Oh, come on!
Most humbling experience
Seeing my baby daughter born this year.
Sir Richard Branson, if I must.
The Sunday Times.
Four Seasons Hotels - because I can lose myself in it.
What car do you own
Mercedes G-Wagen, Chrysler 300C, Alfa Romeo SZ, Ferrari 355 Spider.
What principle defines your working life
You can make money and have principles.
- Social Media Executive Network Career Consultants £23000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Artworker Network Career Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Global market research company TNS Competitive, London
- Senior Project Manager - Packaging Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Account Manager wanted for trendy boutique West end agency Network Career Consultants £25000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers