Mainardo de Nardis
Global chief executive
+44 (0)20 7070 7761.
43-45 Portman Square, London, W1H
24th November 1960
The Doors - The Doors.
All history books.
Breakfast radio show
No way! Need total silence in the morning
1980-1985: Account executive, Y&R Milan. 1985-1987: Managing director, Alberto Cremona advertising agency, Milan. 1987-1993: Chief executive, Medianetwork Milan. 1993-2001: Global chief executive, CIA; director, Tempus Group. 2001-2005: Global chief executive, Mediaedge:cia. 2006, Global chief executive, Aegis Media; director, Aegis Group.
Financial Times and Corriere della Sera.
Two sons, aged 14 and 12.
Online work for Mini by glue London.
BlackBerry; love and hate relationship.
The next one.
Most humbling experience
Not sharing this publicly...
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Classic Aston Martin.
What principle defines your working life
Nothing is impossible.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Research and Data Manager, Media Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Project Director, Strategic Insight and Brand Development Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £42000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Digital CMI Manager (Innovation) Top FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £48000 per annum + car allowance and bonus, Berkshire