Mainardo de Nardis
Global chief executive
+44 (0)20 7070 7761.
43-45 Portman Square, London, W1H
24th November 1960
The Doors - The Doors.
All history books.
Breakfast radio show
No way! Need total silence in the morning
1980-1985: Account executive, Y&R Milan. 1985-1987: Managing director, Alberto Cremona advertising agency, Milan. 1987-1993: Chief executive, Medianetwork Milan. 1993-2001: Global chief executive, CIA; director, Tempus Group. 2001-2005: Global chief executive, Mediaedge:cia. 2006, Global chief executive, Aegis Media; director, Aegis Group.
Financial Times and Corriere della Sera.
Two sons, aged 14 and 12.
Online work for Mini by glue London.
BlackBerry; love and hate relationship.
The next one.
Most humbling experience
Not sharing this publicly...
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Classic Aston Martin.
What principle defines your working life
Nothing is impossible.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne