Mainardo de Nardis
Global chief executive
+44 (0)20 7070 7761.
43-45 Portman Square, London, W1H
24th November 1960
The Doors - The Doors.
All history books.
Breakfast radio show
No way! Need total silence in the morning
1980-1985: Account executive, Y&R Milan. 1985-1987: Managing director, Alberto Cremona advertising agency, Milan. 1987-1993: Chief executive, Medianetwork Milan. 1993-2001: Global chief executive, CIA; director, Tempus Group. 2001-2005: Global chief executive, Mediaedge:cia. 2006, Global chief executive, Aegis Media; director, Aegis Group.
Financial Times and Corriere della Sera.
Two sons, aged 14 and 12.
Online work for Mini by glue London.
BlackBerry; love and hate relationship.
The next one.
Most humbling experience
Not sharing this publicly...
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Classic Aston Martin.
What principle defines your working life
Nothing is impossible.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- #Digital #Designer Required | Permanent | West London | Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant