Mainardo de Nardis
Global chief executive
+44 (0)20 7070 7761.
43-45 Portman Square, London, W1H
24th November 1960
The Doors - The Doors.
All history books.
Breakfast radio show
No way! Need total silence in the morning
1980-1985: Account executive, Y&R Milan. 1985-1987: Managing director, Alberto Cremona advertising agency, Milan. 1987-1993: Chief executive, Medianetwork Milan. 1993-2001: Global chief executive, CIA; director, Tempus Group. 2001-2005: Global chief executive, Mediaedge:cia. 2006, Global chief executive, Aegis Media; director, Aegis Group.
Financial Times and Corriere della Sera.
Two sons, aged 14 and 12.
Online work for Mini by glue London.
BlackBerry; love and hate relationship.
The next one.
Most humbling experience
Not sharing this publicly...
The Sunday Times.
What car do you own
Classic Aston Martin.
What principle defines your working life
Nothing is impossible.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3