Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900.
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
20th April 1957
D&AD Annual 1987.
Breakfast radio show
DMB&B; Grey; Geers Gross; Colman RSCG; CDP; Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO; Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
Wife Jann; daughter Tallulah.
Benson & Hedges 'iguana'.
Hitting the high note in The Lion Sleeps Tonight at karaoke in Corfu, 1992.
Most humbling experience
My advertising career 1981-1985.
The Sunday Times.
Cbeebies (not out of choice).
What car do you own
What principle defines your working life
If at first you don't succeed...
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'